This blog has moved to http://jonsinden.com/

Monday, April 27, 2009

Making Lists & Eating Lunch & Left Over Cake in the Kitchen/Boardroom

the two things i kinda miss about working in a more traditional office environment are:

1) making lists
I found that i was in a constant state of making lists. a 'to-do' list for this, a 'work-back schedule' for that. I always tried to teach the people around me that you gotta write everything down. I do not write everything down now, but I do miss 'lists' a little bit. (maybe that's why I'm writing this entry?)

2) eating lunch
It's so much easier to go eat around lunchtime when someone says 'hey let's go eat lunch'. I do not have that person in my world anymore. I do miss that person.

Other than those 2 things, it's all just pretty much the vid below...
self employment & O'doyle rules.
js

No comments:

Post a Comment