This blog has moved to http://jonsinden.com/

Monday, November 9, 2009

Boobies, Fighting, Tigers, Leafs, Raptors, and more...

Greetings,
Been a while.

Watching a lot of Leafs and Raptors.
Halloween was fun. Deya was a tiger.
Been noticing many LinkedIn updates recently. Kinda making a comeback.
Haven't been enjoying TUF Heavyweight Season like I thought I would. The Kimbo thing was good for the first few, but then that went away.
Enjoying a writer I work with named Mike Ulmer. Great writer and good guy.
Working on the BoobyBall 8 was fun. The "I Heart Boobies" campaign was good, but it was the viral video that the committee (spearheaded by a girl named AJ that I don't know too well) seemed to totally take off. Everyone was talking about it. Great stuff.

I heard someone say "All of us is smarter then one of us" the other day and that stuck with me.

Oh, Here's something I've been working on
later,
js

No comments:

Post a Comment