This blog has moved to http://jonsinden.com/

Friday, January 21, 2011

Toronto Maple Leafs visit The Hospital For Sick Children



For 50 years straight, the Toronto Maple Leafs have been visiting The Hospital for Sick Children.

I'm so blessed to have been a part of it this year.

I tried to capture some footage of the event that you would not see on traditional TV, along with some discussions with players. I really tried to keep it tasteful.

In this video, I speak with Luke Schenn, Colby Armstrong, John Mitchell and Tim Brent.

I really appreciate you watching this. Any suggestion for future videos are more than welcome.

jonathan

1 comment:

  1. Maple Leafs are not just talented players but also have a big heart for less fortunate.. good job! keep it more.. People are now more in dire of getting Leafs tickets

    ReplyDelete